Sunday, March 24, 2013

シャファラ


- Bismillah -
Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you.
Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me the chance to go to Japan as an exchange student and volunteer at the Tohoku region from 9 September to 5 December 2012.
Some may say “WOW!”, “BESTNYEEEE!” etc. But for us, it’s more than just that; it’s about COMMITMENT and RESPONSIBILITY.
InsyaAllah, I will share to you on how we survived there and maybe some bits and bites on my new family there:
1. Course A members <3
2. Okaasan to Otoosan
3. JOCA and JICE staffs
4. Wonderful Tenei Village people [especially Haruki-kun, Papa, and Mama] and Tono City
5. and many more!
I hope that this will benefit the readers, in any kind of way.
Yours,
シャファラ
p.s- English is not my first language. So, yoroshiku onegaishimasu =)

0 comments: