Monday, March 25, 2013

Email and calls that changed a life



- In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful -
Some are blessed with riches, enable them to go far and about,
Some are blessed with blablabla. haha. no idea..
A good friend of mine knows that I like everything about Japan thus emailed me a form for an exchange student program there. Without hesitation, I filled it and went through various obstacles [Especially medical check-up part. Soooo many I've to do!] then, all are history.
Months later, August 2012, my family and I were celebrating Raya [one of muslims' festival] at KL. Was quiet dull because I didn't receive any email from JOCA to notify whether my application is a success or not. If not, at least tell me.. anything. So, I just assume that I didn't get the part..
Then, an unknown country code was displaying on my phone.
Me: "Hello"
There: "Herro, is this Noru Syafara Zakariya?"
Me: "Yes"
There: "Oh, I'm from JOCA. Can you send me your emer address? You didn't provide it in your application form"
Me: "Ok, but, what is yours?"
There: "Go to joca.or.jp and get the emer from theya"
Me: "So, does this means that I got the part?"
There: "Yes"
Me: "Ok, I will send you the email. Arigatou gozaimasu"
There: "You are welcome"
Was pretending to be cool there. But, after I hung up, I was happy like a chipmunk got a sardin karipap.
Image
Farewell present from a friend/student: Nurul. She is verrrrrryyyyyyyyyy nice and pretty =)

Image
LOL: lots of love, hehe. Cake from my usrah group. Love them till the end. Thanks for the cake.

Image
They made a card. So shweet! I kept this and brought it to Japan with me as motivation <3

Image
This is what's inside <3

Image
My usrah group. They are brilliant too.

Image
Present from Faadila, usrah and labmate. Daru likes this book a lot.

Image
Present from them. Wore this to play yuki!

Image
My supervisor also celebrated my departure with our labmates. That's her wife, Makcik Ma. They are a lot more like a family than supervisors =)

Sorry for the late post and short entry. I've no idea currently but I hope even the smallest entry can bring benefits for us and keep this blog alive =)

........... to be continued........

Next post will be my sharing on preparation and the books that we can refer to prior our departure insyaAllah.

0 comments: